Gilcrux Parish Council
Risk Assessment – Covid 19
1) All councillors and members of the public should attend the meeting individually observing the two-metre social distancing.
2) The doors to the venue will be open and councillors and members of the public should not touch any surfaces.
3) On entering the premises, they should use the hand sanitisers provided by the venue.
4) On entering the meeting room, they should sit on a seat which will be at 2m distance from any other chair and will have been sanitised by the clerk.
5) Only one table will be used for the meeting for use by the chair and clerk which will have been sanitised by the clerk.
6) No toilet facilities will be available during the meeting
7) At the conclusion of the meeting all councillors and members of the public will leave by the exit provided using the hand sanitiser provided by the venue.
8) The clerk will then sanitiser all chairs and the table before putting them away.
9) The clerk will provide a bag to take away the cloths used to sanitiser the chairs and table and dispose of them safely.